It is important for both women and religious men to serve in the Israeli army- as it is the main path to social acceptance and good jobs in Israeli society. But trampling on women’s recently and hard-won rights should not be the answer. If only Israel could have a smaller, non-draft army….
- It’s all about sexuality, not vaginas or porn: The Anne Frank controversy and our denial of female sexuality
- The hijacking of Judaism: victims and consequences
- First Ultra-Orthodox Sex-Segregated Playground Opens –Compare to Saudi Arabia.
- Is Robinson’s Arch the Western Wall?
- Getting in the mood for Pesach